I ordered two of the same flower girl dresses (different sizes) through the only local bridal shop that carried Alfred Angelo as I had fallen in love with a particular flower girl dress (style #6532).I paid to have the dress rushed to me as I, admittedly, waited only about 2 months before the wedding to order it (as a new bride I didn't have any idea that this should be done sooner).

Anyways, the dress not only came 5 business days late, but it also was rushed craftmanship. The outer layer of tulle which had piping was UNEVEN from the rest of the dress and sat about 2 inches below the inside of the dress- the picture shows it to be even. In addition to that the 2 inner layers of the dress were also uneven, and COMPLETELY lopsided. The back of the dress was also about 2 inches shorter than the front of the dress- again, the picture shows this all to be even.

It's as if they sewed the dress together lopsided.. And one of the dresses I received was TO THE FLOOR when it was described (and shown) AS TEA LENGTH. One of the two dresses was tea length, though uneven, the other was floor length.. So in addition to paying $140 for the dress, plus a $30 rush fee, plus a $100 rush hem I was $240 deep into this dress that was NOTHING like it was pictured to be and had no choice but to use it.

At least the other dress I ordered didn't need to be hemmed...I will NEVER recommend this manufacturer, and would actually suggest STAYING FAR FAR FAR AWAY from their dresses...

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of quality. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "bad quality, delivery issue, defective, and not as described" of alfred angelo dress and associated monetary loss in the amount of $270. Alfred Angelo needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned alfred angelo dress in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Alfred Angelo.

Had an Experience with Alfred Angelo?

Comments